By: Jess Simpson
- A Witch
- Someone people look up to, a celebrity
- Your Favorite Celebrity, Emma Watson
- The poster of Emma Watson hanging on your bedroom wall, so I could watch you while you sleep.
- Other things in your room, unrelated to Emma Watson, like your pillowcase, so you could pull me close at night and maybe drool on me (but only a little).
- Or your socks that you keep folded neatly in your drawer and wear every day, so we could walk through life together.
- And if we walked into your kitchen, I would like to be your coffee pot so I could give you something every morning, and help lift you up with—milk, sugar, and maybe some cream—that are just three more things I’d like to be for you.
- And after you drink your coffee, you’d inevitably go to the bathroom and there I would like to be your toothbrush so I could kiss you in this semi-invasive-odd way and trace the taste-buds on your tongue and the plaque building at your teeth that your dentist warned you about last week, and I only know about because I was there, watching, to make sure you were okay.
- And I think it would be wonderful to be all of these things or none of these things so I could be your wife or girlfriend or someone you want to see (we don’t have to commit right away). Just as long as it’s only you and me and our pillows and our socks and our coffeepot and our toothbrush. And you forget about Emma Watson.