By: Zach Hartman
Wondering what you could possibly be thankful for in a world where life is meaningless and nothing matters? Check out this list of our top 10 things nihilists can give thanks for this November.
1. Food to sustain homeostasis though another meaningless day.
2. Pumpkin Spice Lattes 🎃☕️😛
3. That turkey died to be on your table, but it’s life didn’t matter and it doesn’t even know that it’s dead. Eat up!
4. Arguments. Even though your existence means nothing, at least it was bitter and terrible.
5. A crisp autumn breeze 🍂😍
6. Memes, for cementing your disappointment in humanity.
7. Your friends and family 😊😘 (Thanks to my mom for coming up with #4).
9. The heat death of the universe is inevitable, but it’s still 10^100 years away.
10. Why am I writing this it’s not going to get published anyway